1. Completed visa application form (one per person). All fields must be completed and signed otherwise your application will be refused.
2. A letter with a request to issue a visa addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan.
Please, indicate the purpose of your trip, your contact in Kazakhstan, the dates of your planned trip, and places to be visited. Letter should be typed on computer, printed out and signed/stamped (if applicable). For double entry full itinerary must be presented.
3. A valid passport (a photocopy will not be accepted) which should have at least one blank page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least six months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
4. One recent, colour photo of the applicant which should be stapled to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the application form (see photo specs)
5. Hotel booking should be provided in a printed form.
6. Travel insurance certificate should be provided in a printed forrn
7. Flight or rail tickects should be provided in printed form
8. Payment (see Visa fee/Payment method)
7. Pre-paid self-addressed envelope if you wish your passport to be send to you back by post.
8. If you are sending passport from outside of UK, please enclose £10 cash for postage, as well as self-addressed envelope. Documents can be submitted in person, as well as by post or couriers.
Visa fees/Payment method
for single entry is £35.
for double entry is £50.
for triple entry is £65 (only if you have copy of an official invitation letter registered at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Visa for minors up to 16 years free of charge
(visa fee for USA passport holders depends on the currency exchange rate on the day of submission)
This can be paid using:
-Cheque or Postal Order payable to the Embassy of Kazakhstan
-Debit/Credit card ONLY IF YOU SUBMIT IN PERSON (additional 50p will be charged for bank comission)
Note: We do not accept payment in cash
- 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Full face
- No smiling
- Sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background
White or Grey
Visa processing time:
5 working days. In some cases it can take longer.
If you submit documents in person, you will be given a collection ticket and will be informed when to collect.
If you submit documents by post please allow us 5 working days from the day documents delivered to us.